- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Dedication of Winters Trail set
The official dedication of the Richard D. Winters Memorial Trail in Ephrata will be held at 6 p.m. June 6 on the anniversary of D-Day.
The ceremony will be held at the East Fulton Street entrance of the walking trail at the monument site. Parking will be available to the rear of Fulton Elementary School.
The Red Rose Veteran’s Color Guard will be posting the colors, local performer Sebastian Janowski will perform the National Anthem and former Army Chaplain of the Year retired Lt. Col. Donald Lindman will say the benediction. Also speaking at the ceremony will be Robert Hoffman, a close friend of Winters, and local author of "The Biggest Brother" Larry Alexander.
All are welcome to attend and limited seating will be available. Directly after the ceremony all are welcome to take a walk on the trail in reflection of the memory of Winters, and all of those who gave so much, asked so little, and served us all so well.