- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Dedication of Winters Trail set
The official dedication of the Richard D. Winters Memorial Trail in Ephrata will be held at 6 p.m. June 6 on the anniversary of D-Day.
The ceremony will be held at the East Fulton Street entrance of the walking trail at the monument site. Parking will be available to the rear of Fulton Elementary School.
The Red Rose Veteran’s Color Guard will be posting the colors, local performer Sebastian Janowski will perform the National Anthem and former Army Chaplain of the Year retired Lt. Col. Donald Lindman will say the benediction. Also speaking at the ceremony will be Robert Hoffman, a close friend of Winters, and local author of "The Biggest Brother" Larry Alexander.
All are welcome to attend and limited seating will be available. Directly after the ceremony all are welcome to take a walk on the trail in reflection of the memory of Winters, and all of those who gave so much, asked so little, and served us all so well.