- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Denlinger campaign kickoff set Saturday
Rep. Gordon R. Denlinger (R-Narvon) will be holding a senate campaign kickoff event Nov. 16 at 11 a.m. at the Eicher Arts Center.
"I sense a calling to serve the citizens of Lancaster County at a higher level. Doors continue to open in amazing ways as I reach out to friends all across our county," Denlinger said in a statement.
"My team is meeting regularly to plan and build for a full campaign push and we expect a large crowd of supporters to turn out for what will be a fun event in Ephrata. The journey has indeed begun!"
The event is expected to last approximately 30 minutes. No RSVP is needed and all are encouraged to attend and invite friends. Children are welcome. Eicher Arts Center is located at 409 Cocalico Street, Ephrata.
For those passionate about restoring the state and nation, and advancing commonsense conservatism in Harrisburg, come join Team Denlinger for the kick-off of this exciting effort.
Interested parties can also follow Representative Denlinger online at Facebook (Representative Gordon Denlinger) and Twitter (@RepGordon).
More DENLINGER, page A7