- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Dog day at the pool
The Ephrata Recreation Center is holding its 1st Annual Doggie Days of Summer dog swim event from noon to 3 p.m. Sept. 7 at the Ephrata Community Pool.
Bring your four-legged friend and enjoy watching them have fun swimming and splashing with other friends. This is a great opportunity for your dog to experience the water and exercise at the same time.
Entrance fee is only $5 per dog. An adult must accompany each dog. Dogs must have proof of up-to-date rabies vaccination.
A food stand will be available, along with homemade doggie treats for sale from "A Tail to Tell."
This special event benefits the Ephrata Recreation Center and is sponsored by Leanne Biers, Financial Advisor, Edward Jones.
For more information, contact Cindy Drob at 738-1167 Ext 112.