- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Dorothy M. Serviss, 105, Ephrata’s oldest, passes
Dorothy M. Serviss, 105, of Ephrata, formerly of Bayside, Queens, N.Y., passed away Thursday, May 16, 2013 at Ephrata Manor.
Her husband, the late Theodore J. Serviss, passed away July 11, 1982.
She will be lovingly missed by her two granddaughters: Jacqueline B. Serviss and Elizabeth A., wife of Michael Groff; and two great-granddaughters: Alicia and Isabelle Groff, all residents of Ephrata.
In addition to her husband, Dorothy was preceded in death by her son: William T. Serviss; and her parents: John G. and Alice (Humphrey) Bucher.
Funeral services will be private at the convenience of the family and are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.