- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Dorothy M. Serviss, 105, Ephrata’s oldest, passes
Dorothy M. Serviss, 105, of Ephrata, formerly of Bayside, Queens, N.Y., passed away Thursday, May 16, 2013 at Ephrata Manor.
Her husband, the late Theodore J. Serviss, passed away July 11, 1982.
She will be lovingly missed by her two granddaughters: Jacqueline B. Serviss and Elizabeth A., wife of Michael Groff; and two great-granddaughters: Alicia and Isabelle Groff, all residents of Ephrata.
In addition to her husband, Dorothy was preceded in death by her son: William T. Serviss; and her parents: John G. and Alice (Humphrey) Bucher.
Funeral services will be private at the convenience of the family and are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.