- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
- Everyone wins at the Souper Bowl
ECH offers Diabetes Support Group
Ephrata Community Hospital’s Diabetes Support Group will meet in January on the following dates:
• Jan. 16 from 2-3 p.m. at Garden Spot Village, 433 South Kinzer Avenue in New Holland
• Jan. 23 from 1-2 p.m. at Cocalico Center for Health, 63 West Church Street in Stevens
• Jan. 23 from 7-8 p.m. at Cocalico Center for Health, 63 West Church Street in Stevens
Registration is required for the meeting. For more information or to register, call The Wellness Center at 336-6578 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Mounts down Mifflin, advance to District semis
Also punch ticket to States for first time In a...
Lefever, Njenga come on strong
Lead EHS contingent of seven to qualify for States Ephrata...
Mounts impress in first round win over LD
Advance to face Muhlenberg in Thursday’s Quarterfinals While Ephrata finds...
Golden moments: Stauffer wins shot and discus; four others claim District medals
Emily Stauffer’s signature event is the shot put. The University...
Ephrata Merchants Association replaced by The Ephrata Alliance
Monthly open-air market on hiatus in 2016. Many events will...
Ephrata’s 121st graduation will be its first live-streamed
Ceremony set for June 2 at War Memorial The Ephrata...
Ephrata woman celebrates 104th birthday; says ‘live a clean life’
Irma Schlott is quite an amazing lady. She recently celebrated...
My little brother: As told by a grieving big sister
This is a local family’s drug addiction tragedy as...
- March 17, 2016