- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
ECH offers Diabetes Support Group
Ephrata Community Hospital’s Diabetes Support Group will meet in January on the following dates:
• Jan. 16 from 2-3 p.m. at Garden Spot Village, 433 South Kinzer Avenue in New Holland
• Jan. 23 from 1-2 p.m. at Cocalico Center for Health, 63 West Church Street in Stevens
• Jan. 23 from 7-8 p.m. at Cocalico Center for Health, 63 West Church Street in Stevens
Registration is required for the meeting. For more information or to register, call The Wellness Center at 336-6578 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.