- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
ECOB Family Fun Night
Another free July 4 tradition, also in the Lincoln Heights Area, is "Family Fun Night" at the nearby Ephrata Church of the Brethren.
Beginning at 5 p.m. at the church, 201 Crescent Ave., games start at 6 and the fun continues until the fireworks begin at 9:30.
Also, back by popular demand is live music, juggling demonstrations by the DKers from 6:30-8:30 p.m., pony rides from 6-8 p.m., games, inflatables, the barrel train ride and a variety of delicious food.
There is no cost for admission, the games, face tattoos, spin art or popcorn.
There will also be food and milkshake stands available. Parking is by donation.
There will be door prizes at 9 p.m., donated by local businesses and registration will be at the welcome table.
Everyone is invited to attend. Also, there will be new traffic patterns in the Lincoln Heights area for this event, organizers appreciate your patience following the fireworks display.
Visit facebook.com/ephrata4th for more information.
More ECOB, page A16