- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Egg hunts Saturday
Two great traditions will continue this weekend, as community egg hunts unfold in Ephrata and Akron.
The Ephrata Lions Club is gearing up for its annual Easter egg hunt, set for April 7 in Thomas P. Grater Community Park at 1 p.m.
Children one to 10 years of age are invited to participate. Prizes will be awarded in each of four age groups. The event will be held rain or shine.
The Akron Lions Club is also gearing up for their event, which will also be Saturday at 1 p.m. in Loyd Roland Park. Children from pre-kindergarten through sixth grade are invited to attend and all participants will receive a chocolate bunny. There will also be prizes in various eggs among the age groups.
New this year, the Lions are asking families to bring non-perishable food items to contribute to Ephrata Area Social Services as part of their food drive. More EGG HUNT, page A6