- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Ephrata Community Hospital Day in the Park set for June 7
Hospital Day in the Park is set for June 7 at Grater Memorial Park in Ephrata from 7 a.m.-3 p.m.. It is hosted by WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital.
The schedule for this year’s event includes all the food, fun, and family entertainment that make the event a community tradition. Back this year, Jack Hubley, naturalist and host of WGAL’s “Wild Moments,” will host a “Wild Neighbors” Nature Program at 9 a.m. He will give you a close look at the wildlife found in our backyards and the fields and woodlots beyond. Of course, there will be all the traditional favorites including the Quacker Raffle, Quilt Raffle, Health Fair, Business Expo, Arts & Crafts Fair, and Open Car Cruise.
Thank you to our event sponsors: Blue Ridge Communications, Good’s Disposal Service, New Holland Auto Group, WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital Medical Staff, and Henry Schein and our Blue Ribbon Sponsors – Drs. Fausnaught, Paulin, & Earthart, Ephrata National Bank, Ephrata Radiologic Associates, LTD., Sharp Shopper Grocery Outlet, and Zimmerman & Herr Masonry for supporting this year’s Day in the Park.
All proceeds from Day in the Park benefit WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital.