- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Ephrata concert will honor flood victims
A concert to celebrate the Ephrata Project and honor flood victims will feature national gospel artist Rick Cua and Blues Counsel and local artist Shelleen and her band at Ephrata Grater Park from 6 to 9 p.m. Food will be available starting at 5 p.m.
The Ephrata Project is an organization comprised of area churches that helps local families, in this case those affected by recent flooding.
A freewill offering will be taken. In the event of rain, the concert will be held at Reformed Presbyterian Church, 21 E. Locust St., Ephrata.
For additional information, call 733-0462.