- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Ephrata Fair in need of volunteers
The Ephrata Farmers Day Association/Ephrata Fair will be holding a volunteer meeting on Aug. 31 at 7 p.m. for the 93rd Ephrata Fair, which is coming to town Sept. 20 through 24. This time-honored tradition has been a staple of the community and is recognized as the largest street fair in Pennsylvania.
The volunteer meeting will take place at the Ephrata Farmers Day Association office located at 19 S. State St. The meeting is open to anyone interested in volunteering some time at the Ephrata Fair, which would not be successful without the incredible support and contributions of volunteers.
This year the fair has a tremendous need for volunteers in every department. There is especially a need for exhibit watchers for short shifts during the week at various exhibit buildings. Volunteers are urged to donate whatever time they can. Fair Directors and the department chairman will be on hand at the meeting to answer any questions. Refreshments will be provided.
Those who wish to help but cannot attend the volunteer meeting should e-mail the office at email@example.com or call 733-4451. Additional information about the Ephrata Fair can be found online at ephratafair.org or on Facebook.