- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Ephrata Review teams with Mini-THON
The Ephrata Review has teamed up with Ephrata and Cocalico middle schools’ Mini-THONS and will donate $5 to the fundraisers for every subscription it sells between now and June 30.
Those interested in renewing a subscription or to purchase one as a gift, can simply fill out the form in the paper and turn it into the Review at 1 E. Main St., Ephrata.
Money that is raised from the Mini-THONS benefits the Four Diamonds Funds at Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital and its fight against childhood cancer.
For more information, call 721-4412.