- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Five Guys, Starbucks McDonald’s on the way
PATRICK BURNS Review Staff
, Staff Writer
The developer of Ephrata Marketplace has added a McDonald’s restaurant to the list of retailers soon to open at 850 E. Main St.
Developer Ed Fetter noted on Tuesday that the McDonald’s could be open around the same time as the new Starbucks in the spring. McDonald’s still has to go through some approvals
Fetter said "in-line" stores – opening on the same strip as Giant – will be ready within two weeks or so and include Subway, Game Stop, GNC, Great Clips, a pizza shop and a Japanese grill.
He said the out parcels Verizon and Five Guys are looking to open in mid-January and early February.
Members First Bank, which is new to the area will have its ribbon cutting Thursday.
There are two spots still available in line for lease.
Fetter seemed quite pleased that the day had finally arrived for the opening, stating that it had been about three full years since the planning process for this began.
He also seemed to have no concerns when the subject of traffic flow and this complex were brought up.
"I feel the traffic signals will (do) as they should (in controlling traffic)," Fetter said.
More NEW STORES, page A16