- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Free fireworks show
There are only a few more days left until another spectacular free fireworks show in Ephrata gets off the ground. The show is set to go off at 9:30 p.m. on Monday, July 4 from the current location behind the Ephrata Middle School, where it has been since moving from War Memorial Field 12 years ago.
Ephrata will be the only area fireworks display to be actually held on the Fourth of July. Lititz, the area’s other big show, has decided to hold theirs on Saturday, July 2.