- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Free fireworks show
There are only a few more days left until another spectacular free fireworks show in Ephrata gets off the ground. The show is set to go off at 9:30 p.m. on Monday, July 4 from the current location behind the Ephrata Middle School, where it has been since moving from War Memorial Field 12 years ago.
Ephrata will be the only area fireworks display to be actually held on the Fourth of July. Lititz, the area’s other big show, has decided to hold theirs on Saturday, July 2.