- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Local municipalities have announced that Trick or Treat Night throughout the area will take place Oct. 31 from 6 to 8 p.m.
Akron’s annual Halloween Parade is scheduled to take place Oct. 24 at 7 p.m. The parade will form at Broad Street Park, and refreshments will be available in the fire house.
The 61st annual Jack Frost Children’s Parade will begin at 7 p.m. Oct. 24 in front of the VFW, located on South State Street.
Food will be available for purchase, and the Pioneer Fire Company will hand out goody bags to all participants.
The Ephrata High School Marching Unit will once again lead the parade on South State Street, between Fulton and Franklin streets.
All participants receive a small prize, and the top costumes receive a $10 cash prize.
In case of rain, the event will be postponed to Oct. 25. More HALLOWEEN, page A6