- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Local municipalities have announced that Trick or Treat Night throughout the area will take place Oct. 31 from 6 to 8 p.m.
Akron’s annual Halloween Parade is scheduled to take place Oct. 24 at 7 p.m. The parade will form at Broad Street Park, and refreshments will be available in the fire house.
The 61st annual Jack Frost Children’s Parade will begin at 7 p.m. Oct. 24 in front of the VFW, located on South State Street.
Food will be available for purchase, and the Pioneer Fire Company will hand out goody bags to all participants.
The Ephrata High School Marching Unit will once again lead the parade on South State Street, between Fulton and Franklin streets.
All participants receive a small prize, and the top costumes receive a $10 cash prize.
In case of rain, the event will be postponed to Oct. 25. More HALLOWEEN, page A6