- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
The 62nd annual VFW Post 3376 Jack Frost Children’s Parade is set for Wednesday Oct. 30.
All children of the community are invited.
The parade starts at 7 p.m. in front of the Ephrata VFW on South State Street.
Food will be available for purchase.
The Ephrata High School Marching Unit will once again lead the parade on South State Street, between Fulton and Franklin streets.
All participants receive a small prize, and the top costumes receive a $10 cash prize.
Costume judging will be in the following categories: scariest, funniest, most original, most "green," most unusual, cutest and best homemade.
Rain date is Oct. 31.
Akron Halloween parade
As reported last week, the Akron Volunteer Fire Company’s annual Halloween Parade will be at 7 p.m., Oct. 23.
The parade starts at the Broad Street Park and ends at the fire station.
Parade staging begins at 6:30 p.m. All participants must have a number, which are provided at the Broad Street Park.
There will be food and prizes.
More HALLOWEEN, page A16