- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Halloween photo deadline Oct. 23
You still have five more days to find your favorite Halloween photo and send it to the Ephrata Review for our next issue of "It’s All About You."
We’re looking for Halloween costumes, whether they’re from last year or decades ago. Pumpkin patches, hayrides and autumn themes are other options for this fun-filled community photo page.
Send your high-resolution jpegs to Andy Fasnacht at afasnacht.eph@LNPnews.com. Photos can also be dropped off at our Ephrata office or mailed to P.O. Box 527, Ephrata, PA 17522.
When submitting photos, please include all necessary identifications and your contact information (in case we have any questions). Submitted information should include names of those in the photos, your local connection, where and when the photos were taken, and identity of the photographer.
Please limit the number of submitted photos to three.
The Halloween photo spread will be published in our Nov. 1 issue. Deadline for photo submissions is Tuesday, Oct. 23.