- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Hornberger named new assistant superintendent
At their May 13 meeting, the Ephrata Area Board of School Directors approved the hiring of Richard Hornberger as the new assistant superintendent of secondary education.
He will replace Dr. Brian Troop, who was appointed superintendent at the board’s March meeting.
Hornberger currently serves the Northern Lebanon School District in a dual capacity as the director of secondary education and the high school principal. He was previously an adjunct professor at Cabrini College, elementary principal, assistant elementary school principal and teacher. He earned a bachelor of science degree in elementary education from Lebanon Valley College, a master of education degree in teaching and curriculum from Penn State, and his superintendent letter of eligibility from California University of Pennsylvania.