- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
How last Wednesday affected EASD calendar
Ephrata Area School District students will have three make-up days this spring, due to last week’s anticipated snow storm and last year’s two day break during Hurricane Sandy.
District public relations director Stephanie Gingrich confirmed that March 27 and 28 are the make-up days for Oct. 29 and 30, and May 24 will be the make-up day for March 6.
If additional weather related make-up days are needed, they would begin on Friday, June 7. The Full-Day Staff Development Day will be held after the last student day, which is not yet determined.
The school district’s online calendar reflects this information, as does the district’s e-newsletter and building newsletters.