- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
How last Wednesday affected EASD calendar
Ephrata Area School District students will have three make-up days this spring, due to last week’s anticipated snow storm and last year’s two day break during Hurricane Sandy.
District public relations director Stephanie Gingrich confirmed that March 27 and 28 are the make-up days for Oct. 29 and 30, and May 24 will be the make-up day for March 6.
If additional weather related make-up days are needed, they would begin on Friday, June 7. The Full-Day Staff Development Day will be held after the last student day, which is not yet determined.
The school district’s online calendar reflects this information, as does the district’s e-newsletter and building newsletters.