- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Kreiders celebrate marital milestone
Marlin and Jean Kreider celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary recently at a drop-in party at Muhlenberg Dining Room at Luther Acres, where they reside.
The couple was married Nov. 7, 1942 at the Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Holy Trinity, where they are members.
They are the parents of Janis, wife of Martin Swartz, Brownstown; Barry, husband of Gloria, Ephrata; and Sherry, wife of Brian Gilchrest, Pittsburgh. They have seven grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
A metallurgical engineer, Marlin retired from Case New Holland in 1985. Mrs. Kreider, the former Jean Rudy, is retired from the Ephrata School District where she served as a cafeteria staff worker. More KREIDERS, page A6