- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Kreiders celebrate marital milestone
Marlin and Jean Kreider celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary recently at a drop-in party at Muhlenberg Dining Room at Luther Acres, where they reside.
The couple was married Nov. 7, 1942 at the Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Holy Trinity, where they are members.
They are the parents of Janis, wife of Martin Swartz, Brownstown; Barry, husband of Gloria, Ephrata; and Sherry, wife of Brian Gilchrest, Pittsburgh. They have seven grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
A metallurgical engineer, Marlin retired from Case New Holland in 1985. Mrs. Kreider, the former Jean Rudy, is retired from the Ephrata School District where she served as a cafeteria staff worker. More KREIDERS, page A6