- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Learn natural cures at Akron Nutrition Center
Dr. Michael T. Murray, ND, a leading authority on natural medicine, will present “The Latest Breakthroughs in Natural Healing,” a public lecture, on Sept. 21 from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Akron Church of the Brethren, 613 E. Main St.
In this fact-filled lecture, Dr. Murray will provide the latest research on natural solutions for common health conditions. This practical program will also discuss the latest nutritional and herbal supplements that can be used to improve health and promote healing.
A question-and-answer session and book signing will follow the lecture.
Seating is limited, so call 859-4901 or go to the Akron Nutrition Center at 22 N. Seventh Street, Suite 2, to reserve seats. Tickets are $5 each.