- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Learn natural cures at Akron Nutrition Center
Dr. Michael T. Murray, ND, a leading authority on natural medicine, will present “The Latest Breakthroughs in Natural Healing,” a public lecture, on Sept. 21 from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Akron Church of the Brethren, 613 E. Main St.
In this fact-filled lecture, Dr. Murray will provide the latest research on natural solutions for common health conditions. This practical program will also discuss the latest nutritional and herbal supplements that can be used to improve health and promote healing.
A question-and-answer session and book signing will follow the lecture.
Seating is limited, so call 859-4901 or go to the Akron Nutrition Center at 22 N. Seventh Street, Suite 2, to reserve seats. Tickets are $5 each.