- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Let us know
We hope you have been enjoying your redesigned paper over the past month.
The circulation department has also been working hard to eliminate glitches in the new delivery method. However, if you are still having difficulty with your service or aren’t receiving the paper in a timely fashion, please contact our circulation department at 721-4412 as soon as possible Thursday mornings so the problem can be addressed immediately.
Thank you for your loyal readership!