- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Macks celebrate 70
Bernie and Jean Mack recently celebrated their 70th year of marriage.
The couple was married June 24, 1943 at St. Francis in Allentown. The Macks moved to Ephrata in 1947. They have two daughters, Judy and Sue, five grandchildren and five great-children.
Jean and Bernie renewed their vows on June 24 of this year at St. Clements Mission House with Father Pat McGarrity of Our Mother of Perpetual Help officiating. The couple enjoyed a reception with their daughters and their families following the service.