- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Macks celebrate 70
Bernie and Jean Mack recently celebrated their 70th year of marriage.
The couple was married June 24, 1943 at St. Francis in Allentown. The Macks moved to Ephrata in 1947. They have two daughters, Judy and Sue, five grandchildren and five great-children.
Jean and Bernie renewed their vows on June 24 of this year at St. Clements Mission House with Father Pat McGarrity of Our Mother of Perpetual Help officiating. The couple enjoyed a reception with their daughters and their families following the service.