- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Meet EHS’s new marching band director April 12
The Ephrata Area School Board has approved the hiring of Adam Nobile as the new Ephrata High School marching band director.
A special "Meet the Director" night will be held in the high school cafeteria on April 12 at 7 p.m.
Nobile is currently the director of bands at Graystone Academy in Coatesville. He was previously a concert and marching band director at Dallastown High School and has worked with the marching bands at Manheim Central, Columbia and Eastern York high schools.
Nobile is a graduate of Central York High School, where he was a member of their marching band. He was also a member of the West Chester University Golden Rams marching band. He has a bachelor of science degree in music education from York College and is studying for a masters in music from Messiah College. He plays tuba and trombone.
"I am excited to work with the Ephrata High School marching unit members. My vision for the program is to instill a sense of commitment, pride and excellence, and I hope the students can share this vision as well," said Nobile.