- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Open air market offers food, fun
Ephrata’s monthly downtown open air market is slated to be open this Saturday, Aug. 17 from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. at the Whistle Stop Plaza near the corner of State and Main streets.
In addition to vendors selling fresh produce, baked goods, craft items and light fare, the following entertainers will be featured:
Spinspiration! Hooping – At 10 a.m., Jenny Hill, hoop performer, teacher, and creator of Acts of Jennius and the Spinspiration Hoop Lab will spin it up during the market, have a hoop or two for others to try, and a few others on hand to sell. She’s been hooping for almost four years, and performing and sharing the love of hooping with anyone who wants to give it a whirl.
J. H. Weiner – From 10:45 until noon, this country entertainer one man show will be at the market bringing songs from country favorites like Hank Williams, Merle Haggard and Buck Owens.
Nick DiSanto – Lancaster’s finest One Man Band, the totally portable Nick DiSanto, will entertain from 12 to 1 p.m.
More MARKET, page A7