- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
The Ephrata Farmers Day Association appreciates the enthusiasm shown each year for having good seats to enjoy the parade around town.
With that said, they also want to send out a reminder that no ropes or chairs should be put in place along sidewalks prior to this Sunday at 12 noon.
Those wishing to get "the best seat in the house" at the judges’ stand along Lake Street for the parade should contact The Ephrata Recreation Center at 738-1167. Bench seats near the judges and announcers are available for $5.