- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
The Ephrata Farmers Day Association appreciates the enthusiasm shown each year for having good seats to enjoy the parade around town.
With that said, they also want to send out a reminder that no ropes or chairs should be put in place along sidewalks prior to this Sunday at 12 noon.
Those wishing to get "the best seat in the house" at the judges’ stand along Lake Street for the parade should contact The Ephrata Recreation Center at 738-1167. Bench seats near the judges and announcers are available for $5.