- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Here picture, picture! Here picture, picture!
We’re still calling for your favorite pet photos for our next "It’s All About You" community photo album — "Oh, Those Pets!"
Deadline for submissions is March 19.
From pooches to parakeets, felines to ferrets, if you have a pet, we want to feature it in this fun-filled photo spread in our March 28 edition.
Send your high-resolution jpegs to Andy Fasnacht at afasnacht.eph@LNPnews.com. Photos can also be dropped off at our Ephrata office or mailed to P.O. Box 527, Ephrata, PA 17522.
When submitting photos, please include all necessary identifications and your contact information (in case we have any questions). Submitted information should include names of those in the photos, your local connection, where and when the photos were taken, and identity of the photographer.
Please limit the number of submitted photos to three.
The best photo will be selected as the monthly winner and will receive a $25 gift certificate from a local restaurant.