- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Police seek information on Jan. 10 burglaries
The Ephrata Police Department reported two daytime burglaries Jan. 10 that occurred between noon and 4 p.m. at homes located within two blocks of one another in the 200 block of West Chestnut Street and in the first block of Highland Avenue. Both houses were entered by smashing rear windows.
A neighborhood canvas revealed that a white male, in his late teens or early 20s, wearing a brown jacket and a cap, was seen in the neighborhood looking in windows. The subject also rang a neighbor’s door bell and asked the resident a question, likely to determine if anyone was home.
Stolen property included jewelry and other small valuables.
Anyone with additional information is asked to contact Ephrata Police Department 738-9200.