- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Reinholds man dies in accident
A Reinholds man died in a vehicle accident in Clay Township Sept. 6.
The Northern Lancaster County Regional Police Department said that Justin Michael Sweigart, 24, of 136 Mechanic St., Reinholds, died at the scene of the accident that occurred at 11:55 p.m. on East Burkholder Drive and East Wood Corner Road in Clay Township.
Police said Sweigart was driving a 2002 Saturn east on East Burkholder Drive, and for an unknown reason, veered off the left side of the road into a building located at Keystone Koating. The vehicle traveled about 60 yards before it struck the building. A passenger, Robert Lee Marshall, 22, of 200 W. Burkholder Dr. Lot #26, Lititz, was taken to Lancaster General Hospital with severe injuries.
The accident is still under investigation and anyone with information can call 733-0965.