- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Reinholds man dies in accident
A Reinholds man died in a vehicle accident in Clay Township Sept. 6.
The Northern Lancaster County Regional Police Department said that Justin Michael Sweigart, 24, of 136 Mechanic St., Reinholds, died at the scene of the accident that occurred at 11:55 p.m. on East Burkholder Drive and East Wood Corner Road in Clay Township.
Police said Sweigart was driving a 2002 Saturn east on East Burkholder Drive, and for an unknown reason, veered off the left side of the road into a building located at Keystone Koating. The vehicle traveled about 60 yards before it struck the building. A passenger, Robert Lee Marshall, 22, of 200 W. Burkholder Dr. Lot #26, Lititz, was taken to Lancaster General Hospital with severe injuries.
The accident is still under investigation and anyone with information can call 733-0965.