- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Review teams up with Lions, cheeseburgers
Two local long-time institutions, The Ephrata Review and the Akron Lions Club, famous for their toasted cheeseburgers, have teamed up just in time for the big Ephrata Fair.
Starting Monday, Sept. 19, set-up day for the fair, and continuing through the end of the fair Saturday, Sept. 24, anyone purchasing a new Review subscription for $13.50 will receive a coupon for one of those mouth-watering grilled cheeseburgers to be used during fair week. That’s right, sign-up for home delivery of 52 issues of The Review and you get one of the most famous foods on the midway for free!
The Review will have a booth set up in front of its building during various times of fair week to accept the offer, however the main office is also open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, call 733-6397 (NEWS).
Come a toasted cheeseburger and the fair all week, and The Ephrata Review all year. More BURGERS, page A4