- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Review teams with MiniTHON
The Ephrata Review has teamed up with Ephrata and Cocalico middle schools’ Mini-THONS and will donate $5 to the fundraisers for every subscription it sells between now and June 30.
Those interested in renewing a subscription or to purchase one as a gift, can simply fill out the form in the paper and turn it into the Review at 1 E. Main St., Ephrata.
Money that is raised from the MiniTHONS benefits the Four Diamonds Funds at Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital and its fight against childhood cancer.
For more information, call 721-4412.