- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Households within the Ephrata Area School District will begin receiving census forms by the end of March. Accurate census data will help the District make enrollment projections and prepare for future trends. Data will also provide valuable information to help the District reach out to families with preschool children about early childhood education workshops and tips to encourage early literacy.
Complete and return this census by early April. Contact the Ephrata Area School District Business Office at 721-1513 with questions.