- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Households within the Ephrata Area School District will begin receiving census forms by the end of March. Accurate census data will help the District make enrollment projections and prepare for future trends. Data will also provide valuable information to help the District reach out to families with preschool children about early childhood education workshops and tips to encourage early literacy.
Complete and return this census by early April. Contact the Ephrata Area School District Business Office at 721-1513 with questions.