- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Searching for the perfect town tree
The Ephrata National Bank and the Ephrata Merchant’s Association are looking for a donation of one tree to serve as the community Christmas tree.
The tree should be 14-24 feet high and be easily accessible for removal. The tree will be removed free of charge by the borough (this does not include stump removal).
The tree will be placed in front of the Main Street branch of the Ephrata National Bank during the Christmas holiday season. If your tree is used, you will be recognized and invited to participate in the lighting ceremony on Black Friday.
For more information, contact Jim in the ENB Facilities & Maintenance Department at 721-5239.