- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Second McDonald’s approved Tuesday
It’s official! McDonald’s is coming to Ephrata Township.
A brand new “golden arches” restaurant, the second in town, will fill the final unoccupied parcel of the Ephrata Marketplace complex with construction to begin by the end of April, weather permitting.
Owners Joanne and Bill Brown, who also own the McDonald’s at the Cloister Shopping Center, say they are hoping to have the new restaurant open in early July. Plans for the restaurant received the blessing of Ephrata Township Supervisors at Tuesday evening’s board meeting.
A full story on the last developments will follow in next week’s edition of The Ephrata Review.
Gary Klinger is a correspondent for The Ephrata Review.