- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Second McDonald’s approved Tuesday
It’s official! McDonald’s is coming to Ephrata Township.
A brand new “golden arches” restaurant, the second in town, will fill the final unoccupied parcel of the Ephrata Marketplace complex with construction to begin by the end of April, weather permitting.
Owners Joanne and Bill Brown, who also own the McDonald’s at the Cloister Shopping Center, say they are hoping to have the new restaurant open in early July. Plans for the restaurant received the blessing of Ephrata Township Supervisors at Tuesday evening’s board meeting.
A full story on the last developments will follow in next week’s edition of The Ephrata Review.
Gary Klinger is a correspondent for The Ephrata Review.