- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Showcase of Bands Saturday
The Ephrata Band Parent Association, in conjunction with the Ephrata High School Marching Unit, will host a Showcase of Bands marching band competition on Oct. 29 at the War Memorial Field.
Gates will open at 12:30 p.m. with the show starting at 1:30 p.m. Eight high school marching bands will perform in competition, and Kutztown University will give a special exhibition performance. Snacks will be available during the event at The War Memorial Association’s consession stand.
Tickets are $8 for adults and $4 for students and seniors. Proceeds will benefit the Ephrata High School Marching Unit.
For advance tickets at a reduced price, or for more information, visit ehsmu.org. In case of inclement weather, the show will move indoors to the high school gym. More BAND, page A5