- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Spring/Easter pages deadline is Tuesday
We had tons of fury fun putting together last month’s pet pages, so let’s keep it going with our next theme — Spring/Easter!
Send us your favorite photos that mark the season. Easter egg hunts, family gatherings, picking flowers, planting gardens, rainy days… anything that marks this time of year.
Deadline for photo submissions is next Tuesday, April 16, so don’t delay. And our spring pages will be published in our April 24 issue.
Send your high-resolution jpegs to Andy Fasnacht at afasnacht.eph@LNPnews.com. Photos can also be dropped off at our Ephrata office or mailed to P.O. Box 527, Ephrata, PA 17522.
When submitting photos, please include all necessary identifications and your contact information (in case we have any questions). Submitted information should include names of those in the photos, your local connection, where and when the photos were taken, and identity of the photographer.
Please limit the number of submitted photos to three per household.