- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Square Cam becomes ‘Fair Cam’ Get a free cheeseburger
Trying to find the perfect time to head on out to the Ephrata Fair this year?
Why not take a peek at The Ephrata Review Square Cam before heading out? Located at ephratareview.com, the square came gives a live view of the heart of the fair’s midway, where crowds hope to be smiling under sunny skies all week.
For those who live out of town or perhaps are just away at college who may be a little homesick for the fair, the square cam provides an opportunity for those all over the globe to see what is happening 24 hours a day, all week. Two local long-time institutions, The Ephrata Review and the Akron Lions Club, famous for their toasted cheeseburgers, have teamed up just in time for the big Ephrata Fair.
Continuing through the end of the fair on Sept. 24, anyone purchasing a new Review subscription for $13.50 will receive a coupon for one of those mouth-watering grilled cheeseburgers to be used during fair week. That’s right, sign-up for home delivery of 52 issues of The Review and you get one of the most famous foods on the midway for free!
The Review will have a booth set up in front of its building during various times of fair week to accept the offer, however the main office is also open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, call 733-6397 (NEWS).
Come a toasted cheeseburger and the fair all week, and The Ephrata Review all year.