- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Summer municipal rec time!
As they have done for over 25 years, Akron Borough, Clay Township, Ephrata Borough and Ephrata Township, in conjunction with the Ephrata Recreation Center, are sponsoring a full summer of rec programs.
The 2012 edition of Ephrata Area Summer Municipal Program will include long-time favorite tennis lessons and swimming lessons along with the specialty camps. Camps returning from past years are dance, street hockey, art, crafts, soccer, lacrosse and fitness. EPAC will again direct theater camp. Nature camps held at the Haller property will include the return of Native American Nature and the addition of Space Camp.
Also included for 2012 will be flag football, directed by Rec Center youth coaches and the addition of boys basketball camp, directed by members of the Ephrata High School boys coaching staff.
These programs are free for residents of Akron, Clay and Ephrata Borough, and discounted for residents of Ephrata Township. For more information, detailed schedules and registration information visit ephratarec.com or call the Rec at 738-1167. More SUMMER REC, page A15