- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Theft investigation at Ephrata Post Office
Special agents with the U.S. Postal Service Office of Inspector General are investigating alleged mail theft involving an Ephrata Post Office employee.
"This employee has been placed in a non-duty status pending the completion of the investigation," said Special Agent Scott Balfour, public information officer. "As the investigation is on-going and no criminal charges have been filed yet, I cannot provide further details at this time.
"However, if anyone believes they have been a victim of mail theft, they should contact the U.S. Postal Service Office of Inspector General at uspsoig.gov or 888-USPS-OIG. Incidents of this nature are very rare among the 500,000 postal employees, but special agents … aggressively pursue and seek the prosecution and removal of those few employees who do decide to betray America’s trust in the postal service."