- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
They danced all night…literally
The Woman’s Club of Ephrata held its 61st annual dinner, dance and charity auction Saturday evening at the American Legion in Ephrata’s Tom Grater Park.
This year’s charities were Ephrata Area Social Services and Ephrata Cloister Associates.
Those attending enjoyed a full night of fun, bidding on great auction items, dancing, full meal and tempting desserts made by Intermezzo by Stephanie.
James Fishel, better known as "Max the Auctioneer," sold the items from the live auction. There was also a silent auction and a Chinese auction. The live band was RoMedie, "Just Friends Review Band."
Save the date for next year’s annual event, March 9, 2013.