- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
They danced all night…literally
The Woman’s Club of Ephrata held its 61st annual dinner, dance and charity auction Saturday evening at the American Legion in Ephrata’s Tom Grater Park.
This year’s charities were Ephrata Area Social Services and Ephrata Cloister Associates.
Those attending enjoyed a full night of fun, bidding on great auction items, dancing, full meal and tempting desserts made by Intermezzo by Stephanie.
James Fishel, better known as "Max the Auctioneer," sold the items from the live auction. There was also a silent auction and a Chinese auction. The live band was RoMedie, "Just Friends Review Band."
Save the date for next year’s annual event, March 9, 2013.