- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Think spring: pool passes
With today being the first day of spring, thoughts turn to nicer weather and the coming days of fun in the sun.
There were many of those days last year when the new Ephrata Community pool debuted. This year’s opening is only about two months away and it’s time to start thinking of season tickets.
Pre-season sales of Ephrata Community Pool season tickets will begin April 1 and continue until May 17.
Rates will remain the same for 2013 with pre-season prices being $30 for preschool, $64 for students and younger, $93 for ages 19 to 61, $169 for families (families consist of parents or legal guardian and children ages 18 or under or full time students living at the same residence) and $74 for ages 62 and over.
Pre-season ticket prices are discounted from the in season rates. Tickets may be purchased at the Ephrata Recreation Center on weekdays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
As a bonus, the Recreation Center will be hosting a Beach Party on April 20 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. for Rec Center members. Anyone who has purchased a Community Pool membership before or on April 20 is invited to the Beach Party at no cost. The party will feature food, games and open swimming. Season tickets may be purchased at the Community Pool at regular rates beginning May 25.
For more information contact the Recreation Center at 738-1167. More POOL, page A20