- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Want a free Lions’ toasted cheeseburger?
Once again The Ephrata Review is partnering with the Akron Lions Club to get more of those tasty toasted cheeseburgers into the hands of fairgoers.
For every new or gift subscription ($13.50 for a year) purchased during fair week at either our office or booth out front, you will receive a coupon good for a free Lions Club toasted cheeseburger.
But don’t wait, the offer is good while supplies (cheeseburgers) last…and they go fast!