- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Want a free Lions’ toasted cheeseburger?
Once again The Ephrata Review is partnering with the Akron Lions Club to get more of those tasty toasted cheeseburgers into the hands of fairgoers.
For every new or gift subscription ($13.50 for a year) purchased during fair week at either our office or booth out front, you will receive a coupon good for a free Lions Club toasted cheeseburger.
But don’t wait, the offer is good while supplies (cheeseburgers) last…and they go fast!