- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
We had a good response last week but would love to hear from more of you!
"Whatdyathink" is an effort to consistently listen to what our readers have to say, The Ephrata Review is currently seeking input regarding the size of the paper and will be asking additional questions in the near future.
Recently, some feedback was received asking if we would consider decreasing the width of the paper by a few inches. Several daily newspapers have done this in recent years.
We want to know how you, our loyal readers for decades, would feel about this?
Please call in a quick "yes" or "no" – or comment as much as you like about the proposed change – to 721-4421. If you would like us to call you back to discuss the decision, please leave a number where you can be reached. You can also send an e-mail to email@example.com or post a comment at ephratareview.com or on our Facebook page.
We very much appreciate your time and opinions.
For more information on "Whatdyathink" and to get a sneak peek at some of the poll’s first week results, check out "After Further Review" on A-5.