- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
We had a good response last week but would love to hear from more of you!
"Whatdyathink" is an effort to consistently listen to what our readers have to say, The Ephrata Review is currently seeking input regarding the size of the paper and will be asking additional questions in the near future.
Recently, some feedback was received asking if we would consider decreasing the width of the paper by a few inches. Several daily newspapers have done this in recent years.
We want to know how you, our loyal readers for decades, would feel about this?
Please call in a quick "yes" or "no" – or comment as much as you like about the proposed change – to 721-4421. If you would like us to call you back to discuss the decision, please leave a number where you can be reached. You can also send an e-mail to email@example.com or post a comment at ephratareview.com or on our Facebook page.
We very much appreciate your time and opinions.
For more information on "Whatdyathink" and to get a sneak peek at some of the poll’s first week results, check out "After Further Review" on A-5.