- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Thank you so much for your tremendous response to the question of page size over the past two weeks.
As stated last week, we want to continue the "Whatdyathink" theme over the next few months to better gauge the feelings of our readers on not only the design and content of the paper but on a host of other issues as well.
This week, we want to talk entertainment news. Currently we take a more regional approach to the news we provide on the entertainment page, which runs the same content in both The Ephrata Review and Lititz Record Express.
Moving forward, would you prefer your hometown paper to provide you entertainment options and information available within a short car ride or would you rather have it be limited to what is happening in your community?
Please call in a quick "regional" or "hometown entertainment only" – or comment as much as you like about the question – to 721-4421. If you would like us to call you back to discuss this further, please leave a number where you can be reached. You can also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or post a comment at ephratareview.com or on our Facebook page.
We very much appreciate your time and opinions.