- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Keep the opinions coming! As we look to make some changes to your community newspaper, we need your input.
Last week, in asking if readers preferred a local or regional approach to entertainment news, two-thirds of your voted to keep it Ephrata-based.
This week, we want to talk about our commentary section. Do you like our current features? Do we need more political balance? Should we convince our mayor that he should do a monthly column? Let us know what you like and/or don’t like.
Call 721-4421, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, post a comment at ephratareview.com or on our Facebook page.
We appreciate your time and opinions.