- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
When do you get your Ephrata Review each week?
Do you grab it hot off the newsstand Wednesday afternoon? Where is your favorite newsstand? Is there a location where you’d like to see our newspaper available for sale?
Or, do you wait for it to arrive at home in the mail? When does it arrive in the mail?
We want to make sure you get your local news in a timely fashion, when you want it, where you want it, how you want it. Let us know what you think.
Call 721-4421 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, post a comment at ephratareview.com or on our Facebook page.
We appreciate your time and opinions.