- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
When do you get your Ephrata Review each week?
Do you grab it hot off the newsstand Wednesday afternoon? Where is your favorite newsstand? Is there a location where you’d like to see our newspaper available for sale?
Or, do you wait for it to arrive at home in the mail? When does it arrive in the mail?
We want to make sure you get your local news in a timely fashion, when you want it, where you want it, how you want it. Let us know what you think.
Call 721-4421 or send an email to email@example.com, post a comment at ephratareview.com or on our Facebook page.
We appreciate your time and opinions.