- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
We’ve been asking for input on possible style and content changes for your local paper. This week, we want to focus on one of our top stories.
What did you think about the big American Rogues concert by the creek on Tuesday? Should Chief Harvey wear a kilt more often?
Call 721-4421, email to email@example.com, post a comment at ephratareview.com or on our Facebook page.
We appreciate your time and opinions.