- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Thank you so much for your tremendous response to the questions presented here over the past two months.
With this issue representing the final installment of the monthly "It’s All About You", photo contest, we plan to continue the "Whatdyathink" questions to better gauge the feelings of our readers on not only the design and content of the paper but on a host of other issues as well.
With this issue containing the annual fall sports section, we would like to ask if there is anything else we should be doing to give you the most comprehensive coverage of local sports? Perhaps you feel there is already too much sports in your hometown paper? Either way, let us know how you feel about sports coverage in general, on a week-to-week basis.
Please call in a quick "more sports" or "less sports" – or comment as much as you like about the question – to 721-4421. If you would like us to call you back to discuss this further, please leave a number where you can be reached. You can also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or post a comment at ephratareview.com or on our Facebook page.