- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Thank you so much for your tremendous response to the questions presented here over the past two months.
With this issue representing the final installment of the monthly "It’s All About You", photo contest, we plan to continue the "Whatdyathink" questions to better gauge the feelings of our readers on not only the design and content of the paper but on a host of other issues as well.
With this issue containing the annual fall sports section, we would like to ask if there is anything else we should be doing to give you the most comprehensive coverage of local sports? Perhaps you feel there is already too much sports in your hometown paper? Either way, let us know how you feel about sports coverage in general, on a week-to-week basis.
Please call in a quick "more sports" or "less sports" – or comment as much as you like about the question – to 721-4421. If you would like us to call you back to discuss this further, please leave a number where you can be reached. You can also send an e-mail to email@example.com or post a comment at ephratareview.com or on our Facebook page.