- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
In an effort to consistently listen to what our readers have to say, The Ephrata Review is seeking input regarding the size of the paper.
Recently, some feedback was received asking if we would consider decreasing the width of the paper by a few inches. Several daily newspapers have done this in recent years.
We want to know how you, our loyal readers for decades, would feel about this?
Please call in a quick "yes" or "no" – or comment as much as you like about the proposed change – to 721-4421. If you would like us to call you back to discuss the decision, please leave a number where you can be reached. You can also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or post a comment at ephratareview.com or on our Facebook page.
We very much appreciate your time and opinions.