- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Aaron Riehl, 91, farmer
Aaron S. Riehl, 91, formerly of Gordonville, entered into rest Tuesday, Dec. 6, 2011 at the Denver Nursing Home, Stevens.
Born July 29, 1920 in Bareville, he was the son of the late Moses and Elizabeth Stoltzfus Riehl. He was the husband of Katie Kauffman Riehl, with whom he celebrated 67 years of marriage on Nov. 3.
He was a retired farmer and a member of the West Haven Amish Mennonite Church, New Holland.
Also surviving are five children: Elizabeth, wife of David King, of Ronks; Omar, husband of Rose Koerner Riehl, of Goshen, Ind.; and Priscilla, wife of Michael Bahn, Edna Quay, and Elam, husband of Danita Beitzel Riehl, all of Lancaster; 15 grandchildren; 31 great-grandchildren; and a sister: Miriam Trego, of Brethren Village.
A son: Aaron Jr.; two great-grandchildren; and two brothers: Elam and Gideon; and four sisters: Priscilla Petersheim, Emma Stoltzfus, Christiana Dienner and Rachel Martin preceded him in death.
The funeral was held on Dec. 9 from the West Haven Amish Mennonite Church, New Holland.
Kindly omit flowers. Memorials are welcomed to: Denver Nursing Home, 400 Lancaster Ave., Stevens, PA 17578.
Furman’s Home For Funerals, Leola, handled the arrangements.