- This summer, at the movies…
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
Abram F. Stoltzfus 56, member of Old Order Amish Church, sewing machine repairman
Abram F. Stoltzfus, 56, of 165 Farmers Lane, Ephrata passed away at Lancaster General Hospital Monday, March 31, 2014.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late Abraham K. and Hannah K. Smoker Stoltzfus. He was the husband of Sadie K. Lapp Stoltzfus.
A self-employed sewing machine repairman, Mr. Stoltzfus was a member of the Old Order Amish Church.
Surviving are: a brother: Jacob S. married to Sarah Smucker Stoltzfus, Airville; four sisters: Barbara married to John M. Stoltzfus, Bloomsburg, Mattie married to Abner G. Stoltzfus, Peach Bottom, Annie married to John Z. Stoltzfus, Fort Plain, N.Y., Mary married to Henry Ebersol, Ronks.
Services were held April 2 at the home of Sam Zook, New Holland. Interment followed in Myer’s Cemetery, Leola. Kindly omit flowers. Arrangements by Furman’s Home for Funerals, Leola.