- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Abram F. Stoltzfus 56, member of Old Order Amish Church, sewing machine repairman
Abram F. Stoltzfus, 56, of 165 Farmers Lane, Ephrata passed away at Lancaster General Hospital Monday, March 31, 2014.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late Abraham K. and Hannah K. Smoker Stoltzfus. He was the husband of Sadie K. Lapp Stoltzfus.
A self-employed sewing machine repairman, Mr. Stoltzfus was a member of the Old Order Amish Church.
Surviving are: a brother: Jacob S. married to Sarah Smucker Stoltzfus, Airville; four sisters: Barbara married to John M. Stoltzfus, Bloomsburg, Mattie married to Abner G. Stoltzfus, Peach Bottom, Annie married to John Z. Stoltzfus, Fort Plain, N.Y., Mary married to Henry Ebersol, Ronks.
Services were held April 2 at the home of Sam Zook, New Holland. Interment followed in Myer’s Cemetery, Leola. Kindly omit flowers. Arrangements by Furman’s Home for Funerals, Leola.